Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Brady, Brady, Brady almighty

I can't help but be amused by the attention given to the walking boot seen on Tom Brady's foot while he was delivering flowers to his girlfriend. I guess, with a week and a half still to go before the big game, and nothing else going on in sports besides regular-season basketball and hockey, and the Australian Open, they've got to find SOMETHING to make a story out of.

But as much as I might like Tom Brady to miss Super Bowl XLII (and not just because he plays for the Cheatriots; he's also a Michigan man), I'm pretty sure that a walking boot 11 days before the game isn't going to keep him out. The Giants will just have to beat them at full strength.

Also, is it me, or has ESPN been replaying this Tom Brady Bunch segment on every single SportsCenter for days? It was funny once (especially when Drew Bledsoe shows up), but come on.

No comments: